Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break


These are my concentration pieces and a photo I took in the desert that I randomly loaded onto my moms laptop. The very bottom two photos are the ones i'm turning into class, although none of them have been edited because I haven't had a chance to be on my computer with photoshop. It was a battle just trying to get the bottom ladybug one cropped. Can I just say that when I typed "crop" into the search menu of paint it didn't come up with anything? haha that's what I get for procrastinating. Although I did find the ladybug so I didn't have to go to the ladybug store and buy them like Rachael said. Anyway, I have some other very cool photos from break that i'll have to load when I get home and get all of my APUS stuff done..... poo







1 comment:

lhsap2MichaelA said...

what does the ladybug represent?