So these are some of my photos from the life drawing session this afternoon. I really really like the first two. I loved the way that her ankles were positioned, it demonstrates the grace of the female form without showing hardly any of the body. I like the two of the cello also. But yeah anyway, here they are.Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Orchestra Life Drawing
So these are some of my photos from the life drawing session this afternoon. I really really like the first two. I loved the way that her ankles were positioned, it demonstrates the grace of the female form without showing hardly any of the body. I like the two of the cello also. But yeah anyway, here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Katie I agree with what you said about the first two, they really do capture that. I love all of these pictures! Nice job!
Post a Comment