Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Concentration Pieces

So these are my concentration pieces for this time around. The ones that i printed for critique are the very first one and the fourth one (the first mirror one). I don't know if this top picture is obvious enough that she spilled the salt which is the superstition I was going for. The third is a combination of both spilling the salt and throwing salt over your shoulder which i thought was a cool idea but I'm not sure if it works. Any opinions or suggestions would be highly appreciated! The mirror one with my reflection is really the only good photo that I got from that shoot and i took it by accident. So I might end up doing another photoshoot with the broken mirror, although I personally really like that photo for some reason. I'm just not sure it conveys what I'm going for. Any thoughts would be very helpful!









1 comment:

lhsap2MichaelA said...

you might want to blur your sister's hand to make it look like she's tossing the salt behind her back the split second you snapped the shot. it'd be easier to understand what she's doing.