So today after leaving the NAHS meeting I was smacked in the face with the urge to go take pictures. I tried calling my little sister to see if she would come model for me and I still haven't heard back from her. haha So then I decided to go down to George Rogers Park and see what trouble I could get myself into. These are all photos from this afternoon that I took before it got too dark. I also was playing with gradients in photoshop. I have no idea what I did, and probably couldn't replicate any of it but it was pretty fun and I really like the results. I especially like the 2nd and third, when I look at these flowers all I can think of is the phrase "hauntingly beautiful" which is wierd I know. But anyway that's what these photos are and I'm really pleased with them.






No comments:
Post a Comment