Sunday, April 13, 2008
Irony?
So this weekend I decided I was going to do one of my concentration pieces and for once not leave them until the last minute. I had everything all prepared to do the superstition about seeing the bride before the wedding, I even tore my parents bathroom apart so that the background would look ok for the photo, and ironed a table cloth. As soon as my "groom" arrived I found out that my "bride" had an allergic reaction and ended up in the hospital, so needless to say that photo shoot didn't happen today. Hopefully I will be able to get to that sometime during this week and then post those photos... My mom is going to be thrilled about me leaving her room a mess for a couple of days.... Oh well, no one can say that I didn't try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment