So here's photos from my last week at Outdoor school. It was an amazing week regardless of all of the crazy makeup work that I've had to do this weekend. I'm so glad that I got to go. I can't believe i'm almost graduating from high school.
I believe that things happen for a reason and that things always get better even if they have to hit rock bottom first. I'm an optimist when it comes to most things, a perfectionist when it comes to random things, and although I'm fairly organized my room is an absolute mess. I'm driven by the idea that I can always do better, and I'm harsher on myself than anyone else in the world could ever be. I love trying new things but I say no because I'm scared of falling on my face. I am so excited for all of the things I have ahead of me and while I'm enjoying my life day by day I can't wait to find out what the future holds for me. I have an amazing support system in my family and in my friends, and I don't know what I would do without them. I'm a very happy person and I take everything with a grain of salt, I've lived a very blessed life and for the most part I feel like I'm one of the luckiest people in the world. I speak my mind often to a fault. I love working with people and as a result of that I've learned the huge importance of patience and wish that I had more of it, because it will take you so far in life. Bring it on world =)
No comments:
Post a Comment