So yesterday the weather was gorgeous and I had a new polarized lens filter that i wanted to try out so i dragged Tim out into my yard to take more pictures. The ones from last time were grainy anyway so I figured why not? So these are some of the photos from that, I haven't edited any of them but some of them look pretty good even without.Sunday, November 4, 2007
So yesterday the weather was gorgeous and I had a new polarized lens filter that i wanted to try out so i dragged Tim out into my yard to take more pictures. The ones from last time were grainy anyway so I figured why not? So these are some of the photos from that, I haven't edited any of them but some of them look pretty good even without.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment