
So today in class i finally had Kevin show me how to create photos like this with color and black and white. (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!) I've been wanting to learn forever, and supposedly i should have already learned it from photo but needless to say I'm very excited about it. I love the combination of black and white and color all in the same photo. These are just a couple i was trying out this effect with.



3 comments:
Katie- This looks great. Nice to see you get so excited about the possibilities with photography. Next year we are for sure taking the group to the falls! Nice pics.
Hey Katie!!!! just wanted to say that your picture of the little girl (niece, cousin??) is amazing.
I love the picure where you made the little girl b & w rather than everything else black and white and her in color. Cute Little Kid!
Post a Comment